Key Ingredients :
All Purpose Flour- ½ Cup
Olive Oil- 2 tbsp
Semolina- 1 Cup
Salt- ½ tsp
Water- 2 tbsp
1. Mix all ingredients till it forms a smooth dough. Knead continuously till the dough softens.
2. Now as the dough is soft, you may let it rest overnight.
3. Take the dough and use a pasta machine to roll out the pasta.
4. When the pasta is rolled to desired thickness, you may cut it out and freeze it by placing it in a plastic bag.
5. You can boil the pasta in salt water and use it whenever you want to.
You can cut the pasta in many different shapes. You also have many options among recipes. The modern recipes can include a dash of spices and garnishing.
Make sure that you have pasta of a proper thickness. Thick pasta will not taste good. You must be careful while rolling out the pasta.