Botox was an injection used to treat age related wrinkles. Now it also works as a great medicine for people suffering from incontinence. This injection is approved by the Drug Controller General of India. It has been tested on patients. The 100% positive results of this injection is leading to its popularity.
The injection has its effect for almost ten months. The injection is definitely a great option against routine medicines that you need to have every day. You also save on the money you spend buying medicines.
Urinary incontinence is very common in people of different age groups. It may be caused due to some other existing medical problem. Here are some of the common medical causes that lead to Urinary Incontinence :
- Disorders like multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury and strokes
- Beverages like Cola and Coffee
Here we have listed a few common uses of Botox and why it is better than other medications for the same medical condition.
- The injection solves your problem for ten months.
- The injection has shown 100% positive results.
- It is reliable and is approved by the Indian Government.
- You save the cost of regular medicines.
- You save yourself from the risk of missing out a medication. Skipping a medicine often has side effects. You do not have to fear them if you take Botox injection.